Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 36

When I went to the doctor on Tuesday, she told me that I am dilated 1 cm and 70% effaced. I was pretty surprised. For some reason I was not really expecting to be dilated at all yet (probably because of the due date discrepancy). That really doesn't mean much though - it could still be several weeks before he decides to make an appearance (which is fine with me!). I am still feeling good and even got in the pool with Josiah today (thanks Liz!). Luckily there was no one there besides the lifeguard and my friend to see my big belly hanging out of my pre-pregnancy swim suit!

Here's Josiah singing part of the Phineas and Ferb theme song. He can sing the whole thing, but here he chose to be silly instead (Mi Mi is his name for Jason's mom). Enjoy!


No comments: