Josiah loves to read. We go to the library every couple of weeks and get new books (about 10 at a time). Within about a week he has most of them memorized. He will recite them to us, use random phrases from them in conversation, and if we pause while reading he will finish the sentences for us. I keep getting an error with the blogger video, so check him out here:
- He started calling me "mom" last week instead of mommy. He announced "your name will be mom".
- He is doing awesome with potty training and does not have very many accidents.
- He has a hard time saying the letter "F". He substitutes the letter "T". So we play "tarm" every day with our "tarmer", barns, and animals.
- He knows about 10 words in Spanish which are so cute to hear him say.
- One of the most recent additions to his vocabulary is the word "investigate" which sounds more like "inbestigate".
Here is a fun video of one of his favorite things to do in our backyard. Enjoy!