Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Josiah starts preschool on Thursday next week. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school! He will go 2 days per week for about 4 hours per day. He is really excited. Last night we went to the school orientation/open house, and he cried when we left. He said he wanted to sleep there. I am not anticipating any separation anxiety from our independent little boy! We are so proud of him!
at 3:00 PM
Monday, August 15, 2011
- He is almost 6 weeks old!
- He is having more and longer alert times during the day which is fun!
- Periodically he has some gas issues...so we have stocked up on Mylicon!
- He has the cutest little fat rolls on his legs and neck. I am excited that he is looking so plump and healthy!
- He went through a couple week spell of peeing and/or pooping every time his diaper was off. Thankfully he has quit that habit!
- Speaking of poop, he has already pooped through his diaper a couple of times. Once was right before my Grandma Lucy's 80th b-day party, onto his white shirt and my shorts! It is amazing how much poop can come out of such a little person. I had forgotten about the radioactive yellow color of newborn poop. We have also stocked up on spray-and-wash. :)
- He is a super cuddly baby, which makes it hard for me to put him down!
Since Jason will no longer be working at Bass Pro, we spent this past Saturday evening taking advantage of his discount. Josiah got a new pistol and is now a full fledged sheriff!
at 11:33 AM