Thursday, September 6, 2007

Loving the 4 day work week


We hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! We have been busy this week! This weekend we literally re-arranged our house. We are now sleeping in the kitchen because there's no room anywhere else in the house. Ok, so it hasn't quite gotten that bad yet, but things definitely seem to be headed in that direction. We moved the office upstairs into our bedroom, and moved the guest bed to the old office, and then moved the baby's furniture into his room! We haven't set up the crib yet, but I'm sure we'll be doing that soon.
We had a doctor's appointment today (week 21!), and she said that everything still looks good. The doctor measured my stomach for the first time today which was a little weird. The number of weeks along you are should approximately equal the number of centimeters in her measurement - and it did! It's amazing how that works out. We have an appointment in October, and after that we start going every 2 weeks. It's going by SO fast. My weekly email is telling me that the baby is now the size of a large banana. I think that's just his length because I'm sure he's much plumper than a banana!
Also this week was my 30th birthday (yikes, I'm getting old). Thank you to everyone who sent me a card or e-card, called or texted, sent me a beautiful rose bush, or took me out for dinner and ice cream! I am so blessed to have such amazing and thoughtful friends & family. Can you tell that pregnancy has made me super emotional???
I HAVE to go get some sleep! For some reason this keeps deleting my paragraph breaks and I'm too tired to figure it out- sorry!!! Drop us a line and give us updates on how everyone out there is doing!
Alexander - don't you have some homework to do??? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any name possibilities yet or are you not sharing those?

Naomi