Thursday, August 30, 2007

Insanity

It has been an insane week!!!!

Jason is back in school for the semester and trying not to be too distracted by football. Luckily it's still the pre-season.

On Wednesday, I left work and walked out to my car and noticed that I had a flat tire (it had 4.5 lbs. of pressure in it). I called Jason and he said he would leave work and come help me change my tire before he had to go to class. Then he called me when he got to his truck to let me know that his truck wouldn't start! So, I attempted to change the tire on my own - in my work clothes of course. I called AAA as a backup just in case I couldn't figure it out! Jason was able to get his truck to start and came to help me. By the time he got there I had gotten the tire off (I was very proud of myself) and called off AAA. My friend Heidi did help me - it was pretty comical with 2 pregnant women trying to loosen lug nuts. When Jason picked up the spare tire to put it on, he informed me that it was also flat! So we took the truck across the street to the gas station and aired up the spare. Anyway we finally got both the vehicles in operational condition and Jason was only a few minutes late to class.

Tonight the baby kicked his daddy! I had been feeling little kicks, but today they were much harder and Jason was able to feel one so that was very exciting!

Here's me at 20 weeks - we're 1/2 way there! The baby is about the size of a coconut this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Danita and Jason for sahring. I enjoyed seeing you the other night and looking at you blog. Take Care Aunt Brenda