Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chiefs fan?

The baby is currently the length of a carrot! But not a baby carrot. It's week 24 and I'm still feeling great. I'm still making Jason go running with me - not very far or very fast but it still counts in my book.

The past weekend was pretty relaxing which was a nice change of pace! Jason got lots of homework done but other than that it was a pretty uneventful weekend. We watched football on Sunday of course, but I ended up taking a 2 hour nap which started during the 2nd half of the Chiefs game. Despite the nap, Jason still claims that the baby got to experience his 1st Chiefs victory. The jury is still out on whether or not he's going to be a Chief's fan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, stop playing with the babies toys and get back to studing.

Have you two registered anywhere for my grandson?

Anonymous said...

As sure as I am a Godmother, your little one is TOTALLY going to be a Chiefs fan. I already have a first game outfit in mind! (Bonus is the the helmet will offer much protection during baby tackle football.) We just can't let Mick brainwash him into rooting for the Raiders. That's just BAD KARMA!