Thursday, September 20, 2007

Karaoke Superstars!

A lot has happened in the past week! Last Thursday we went to a consignment sale and got some really cool cheap baby stuff! I also got some much-needed maternity clothes. Here are a couple of pictures of Jason playing with the baby's new toys. The first one is an attachment that came with the high chair to entertain the baby - but unfortunately Jason has already worn down the batteries. ;)

This one is a soft infant carrier that fits Jason perfectly!! For some reason that we can't figure out, his modeling career never really took off.
Jason took Friday off to work on the pantry. He got a lot done - finished the sheetrock and got the door we wanted - but ran out of time to get it hung. Maybe that's because he was secretly scheming a surprise birthday party for me!
We went out to dinner on Saturday night - when we came home, the first thing I noticed was that our living room rug was missing. My first thought was that we had been robbed (logically, there are tons of people who would want to steal our smelly old rug which has several holes in it). Then a bunch of my friends jumped out to say SURPRISE! And I was VERY surprised. It was a very fun night and I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came!! It was great to see everyone and catch up. And a special thanks to everyone who sang karaoke with me!
Here's me - week 23. I know I promised to wear something besides black this week but we weren't able to take the picture yesterday when I DID wear something besides black!
Also on Saturday we toured 2 of the maternity wards at the 3 hopitals where our doctor delivers. Tonight we toured the 3rd one. I guess now we have to make a decision!
The baby has been very active lately and it's really fun to feel him moving!

No comments: