Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pizza party

According to the weekly emails I get, our baby is now about the same size as a slice of pizza...and he weighs about a pound. I don't think I've ever seen a 1 lb. slice of pizza, but whatever.

We're now in week 22! Next week I need to not wear a black shirt for this picture because I swear that I'm showing more than it looks like:
This past weekend my parents and brother & sister-in-law and my nephew & niece all came to visit! It was a fun weekend. My dad and Jason stayed at home while the rest of us went out for a little shopping, and when we returned home we found a huge hole in our kitchen wall! That's what we get for leaving those guys alone together - they get bored and start destroying things. Actually the hole is for our pantry, and the guys did make a lot of progress on it! They got it wired so that we can put in a light, and then they created the hole you can see here. Then Jason spent some time on Sunday adding the last sub-layer to the floor and putting up sheetrock on one of the walls. We're hoping to get more sheetrocking done this weekend, and to install a door. Maybe one day we'll clean up all the sawdust, but not today.

Here's another fun picture from the weekend!

No comments: