Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dimplehead

So I didn't gain quite as much weight as I thought I did last weekend, but the doctor said that everything looks good. We listened to the heartbeat again - man, that baby is getting loud! The current heartbeat is around 150 bpm - a little slower than last month which the doctor said is normal. While we were there we scheduled our ultrasound - it's this Tuesday afternoon and we can't wait. My stomach feels weird, so one of my favorite new hobbies is to poke it. Jason gets mad because he doesn't want me to poke his baby. So, one reason we are especially excited to the baby is to see if he or she has a dimpled golf ball head yet due to all the poking. We'll let you know next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful! Nicknames like Dimplehead have a tendency to stick. :o