Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Big Spenders

So we dropped our 1st big wad of money on the baby this weekend! The hole in our pocketbook prediction you guys made was right on. Actually we did get a really good deal on this literal truckload of furniture. We got a changing table that sits on top of a dresser, a huge armoire, a glider rocker, and a crib, all used from a friend of a friend. The people we bought it from also decided to throw in a Little Tykes playset - that's the colorful pieces you see in the truck.

Many thanks to Joyce for helping us carry the armoire into the house - and to Nate for helping us move it around within the house after we (Jason) cleaned it up - that thing is heavy!

Here's some of the furniture where it is currently sitting in our dining room waiting for us to clean out the baby's room...
Here's me at week 19! I'm starting to get mad at all you people who think I'm not showing, because I don't have very many clothes left that still fit comfortably! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Danita, I'll give a little. I am seeing a little belly now:) Now's when it starts getting fun, showing off your belly and then people will really start seeing you glow. I loved finally looking pregnant! Enjoy!
Nicole