Monday, August 6, 2007

Progress

Welcome to week 17 for baby R. We've made lots of progress this week - first, Jason made a lot of progress on our pantry. He moved an outlet and some electrical wiring and didn't even get electricuted! He even started on the sub-floor, which once again confirmed for us how not level our house is.
We also made progress with the baby - well, really just with me looking pregnant. Jason wasn't happy with the amount of weight I had gained (or not gained) so far, so he made me eat lots of Jack Stack (BBQ) and Cascone's (Italian) and fried fish and ice cream this weekend. I am pretty sure I gained 5 lbs just this weekend, but we'll see when we go to the doctor tomorrow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you opened up comments. Now we can say CONGRATULATIONS! :)