Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Acrobat

Welcome to week 27. The baby is currently over 2 lbs. and is approximately the size of an ear of corn. Another email I get tells me that he's over 14 inches long (if his legs were extended). One morning this week I woke up feeling him doing somersaults! He is becoming quite the acrobat.

We spent the past weekend at Apple Butter days in Mt. Vernon, MO. We had lots of fun hanging out with family and eating loads of kettle corn. And of course we had to get some apple butter. Jason taught our 2 year old nephew Trent that it's a fun idea to zerbert the baby. So he kept staring at my belly and then randomly lifting up my shirt to give him a zerbert. Luckily we weren't in public when Jason taught him that trick!

If you liked the posting from last week with the BBQ video, then be sure to check out the sequel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrDDUU31jc

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: