Thursday, October 11, 2007

We don't need no education

The past week has been filled with Jason doing homework and me being bored. Jason has been writing a 15 page paper and preparing a presentation for one class, and studying for a final for his other class. His Wed night professor made him go to class this Tues AND Wed, so he's been in class THREE nights this week! That is not cool.

This is me at 26 weeks. We went to the doctor on Monday, and she said everything looks good. I'll now be seeing her every 2 weeks. When I go back on the 23rd, I'll be taking the gestational diabetes test so hopefully I will pass (despite the fact that I've already eaten my weight in candy corn this Halloween season).

I am very excited about the fall weather we've been having! It is especially good for me since almost all of my maternity clothes are for the fall/winter! Now hopefully I won't have to do laundry every couple of days.

I have been having fun lately helping with a series at church. We've been doing some fun video stuff. I'm definitely not the brains behind any of this - just the organizer! Here's a link to the week 1 video (it's a little over 3 minutes long):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1v3RR3I19M
Stay tuned for next week's sequel!

No comments: