Friday, January 4, 2008

So many pictures, so little time

Happy New Year!! Sorry for our long delay in blogging. We've had a fun Christmas & New Year with family & friends in town to visit & meet Josiah.
Since our last posting, Josiah has had his first bath at home (and has had lots of them since then), first nail trimming (which is way tricky), and is almost ready for his first haircut! We found out that he was up to 5 lbs 10 oz at his last doctor's appointment and he goes back to the doctor on Monday. He looks SO much bigger to us! Any guesses on his current weight?
Here's a family photo:
Here's a more realistic photo - this is how tired we usually look...
We are learning how to survive on 2 hours of sleep at a time. It's not too bad for me since I can take naps during the day!

Here's a link to some pictures from the past couple of weeks - enjoy! (let me know if anyone has problems viewing these)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinhood_dgb/sets/72157603635898527/

2 comments:

The Adventures of Bobbie and Zach said...

Glad to hear you guys are settling in.

I can't view the pics, it's telling me they are private...I'd love to see them if you get a chance.

Thanks!
Bobbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. My baby grandson is just adorable. I miss him every day. Hope the two of you got some rest this weekend.