Friday, January 18, 2008

Places to go, people to meet

Josiah has been a busy guy! We went to my parent's house last weekend so Josiah could meet his uncle Dave & aunt Jessica & his cousins Kason & Ava, his great-grandma Fultz and my aunts & cousins & their kids (don't ask me to figure out what their titles are in relationship to Josiah - 2nd cousin? 1st cousin once removed? It is too confusing).
He also got some pictures taken last weekend at JC Penney - we'll provide a link to those once they are available.

Jason has been busy working on the pantry. He is currently taping & mudding the seams around the new sheetrock. Jason also started back to school this week. Anyone want to do homework for him? We are hopeful that he will be done with his MBA this summer.
Yesterday Josiah & I went to meet some of his new friends - Conner & Jacob Byers. They are super cute twins that were born to our friends Heidi & Ben one day before Josiah was born! They got along for the most part except for the fight between Josiah & Jacob:
Jacob: Hi Josiah!
Josiah: Don't touch me man! That's it - I'm going to kick you!
Conner: I wouldn't kick him if I were you...

Jacob: I'm gonna knock you out!

Conner: Don't say I didn't warn you, Josiah.

Josiah: Bring it!

This is when Heidi and I had to intervene. Luckily no one was seriously injured, and the boys made up and were friends again before the end of the day.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: