Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wanted: good delivery stories

Welcome to week 30. Only 10 weeks to go! I am starting to get freaked out about delivery, so if you have any delivery room horror stories, please keep them to yourselves. However, if you have any amazing stories about people who have a 5 minute labor with no pain, then I'd love to hear those.
We had a fun time going to my parent's house this past weekend. My family got us some really fun baby gifts and even humored me by having a BBQ and not calling it a 'shower'.

I went to the doctor again today - everything is still right on track. When the doctor was pushing on my belly to find the baby's heartbeat, the baby decided he didn't like that, so he kicked her. Hopefully she won't hold it against him.

Jason's truck is currently getting worked on, so please pray that it's not too expensive to fix! Also, last week a guy in Jason's group got laid off, so we are very thankful that Jason gets to keep his job. It is weird to me to have a "layoff" and it be only one person, but I'm not going to argue!
Oh, and if you weren't sure what I was trying to carve in the pumpkin from last week, it was Shrek. If you couldn't tell, then I'm going to blame it on the picture being a little blurry (because obviously I'm an amazing pumpkin carving artist).
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danita, HI! I have not talked to you in such a long time but have kept up with your pregnancy news via your blog. Tom and I now have three kids (Kevin -4yrs, Carter-3yrs, and Claire - 7 months). My delievery with all three was so easy. The longest labor I had was about 3 hours. I had an spinal with Carter and Claire and felt nothing during the actual delivery. With Kevin I didn't and it hurt but not that bad. Hope this encourages you!!

Heather Tabb
hdtabb@yahoo.com

Nate said...

I've got a good delivery story for you. Jen did all the work and I ate yummy cheeseburgers. It doesn't get much better than that!