Thursday, December 31, 2009

Neglected holidays

Christmas is an important holiday, but it seems that I have overlooked Halloween and Thankgiving altogether (at least as far as this blog is concerned). So I am back tracking to remedy the situation.

HALLOWEEN
Trick-or-treating with his friend Andrew at the businesses close to our house:
Showing off his loot (M&Ms were his favorite):
This picture is just so you can see his authentic Samurai pony tail:
Indiana Jones and the littlest Samurai:
Trick-or-treating at the Parents as Teachers playcenter:
We got fun Halloween balloons and decorated cookies at Whole Foods:
HUNTING
While not technically a holiday, hunting pretty much has the same status in our household.
Making cookies with grandma:
Posing with daddy's 4 point buck (he still says "daddy broke deer"):
Making a pie with granny:
"Driving" one of Paw Paw's tractors. I could barely get him away from them:
THANKSGIVING
The highlight of Josiah's Thanksgiving was getting to "drive" the fire truck at the fire station where my cousin Kurt works:
He also had fun hanging out with his cousins:
We also had fun visiting family and getting to see my mom's cousin Pat who drove up from TX to see everyone.

This ends my tribute to Halloween, hunting, and Thanksgiving. Happy New Year's Eve - I won't be blogging again until 2010!

No comments: