Friday, October 10, 2014

Goofing off

8/23 - Josiah read 30 books this summer, so to celebrate we took him to Incredible Pizza.  He also had a sleepover that night and his friend Jack came with us.  They had a blast on the race track, the bumper cars, and playing laser tag.  Not to mention the pizza and video games!



 8/25 - Jason and the boys participated in the ALS ice bucket challenge after they were challenged by the Hardins.  I was also challenged but I didn't know it at the time, so I skipped out!  I gave some money for ALS research to restore balance to the universe.
 8/26 - I took Levi to Pittsburg, KS because it was Jason's mom's birthday.  We surprised her at work which was really fun.  Levi loved getting to see MiMi and being the center of attention at her office :)
 8/29-8/30 - we took a weekend trip to visit my parents.  On Saturday they took us out on my dad's new (to him) boat.  It was really fast which the boys didn't love, but they really enjoyed riding behind on the tube (at much slower speeds).

 September 5th was my 37th birthday.  Some girlfriends took my out to dinner that night which was really fun.  We actually skipped real food and just ordered dessert.  :)  Then on Saturday the 6th Jason took me out for a delicious meal (of real food).  We even had fried spinach which was amazing.  Unfortunately, no pics from my b-day weekend!

9/7 - we went to Jason's grandparent's house for dinner and to celebrate their birthdays.  Levi was being camera shy.
 9/11 - wrestling with / climbing on daddy :)
 9/13 - we went to Grandma Regehr's house for lunch and got to see Uncle James loading some feed corn into his new grain cart.  All three boys were enamored.

 9/14 - you have no idea how fun 2 empty hampers can be.  This was good for at least 30 minutes of giggles.  Daddy would shoot them with Nerf guns when they popped up.  It was similar to whack-a-mole.  Fun had by all.

More updates soon!

No comments: