Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quick update

This picture was taken at the end of April, but I just had to share how stinking cute he looks in his Carharts!!

Also at the end of April, Josiah went to a birthday party for a couple of his classmates.  He had a great time!

 They had a pinata at the party, and after all the candy had been spoken for, a couple of the boys (including Josiah) decided to destroy it.  Being the good mother that I am, instead of stopping them, I just took their picture.






 On 5/4, Josiah was in a presentation for his school.  I don't think he sang at all, but at least he did some of the hand movements.  He mostly stood there and scowled because he didn't like the light in his eyes.  :)

 Taken on 5/9 - just a cute pic of my boys playing together!

Our chickens are now free range.  They decimated our broccoli plants in the garden, so we had to move their coop to the other side of the house (they don't stray too far from the coop).  But now they are right outside our bedroom window, and the roosters are now experts at crowing.  Every morning at about 5:20 I am ready to go out and butcher them myself!!!!

We went to visit my parents for mother's day weekend.  Just had to share this picture, because this is how Levi reacts when almost anyone besides Jason or me tries to hold him.  He is pretty comfortable now with my mom and Jason's mom, as long as he can't see me.  
 Bike races!!  After several times down the hill there was an inevitable crash with skinned legs, but they still had fun!
 You just can't beat a tire swing.  Hours of entertainment.
 Happy mother's day to all the moms out there!  I love being a mom to my boys!!
Another update coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Yea! Thanks Regehrs! Hope to see you soon. Hope our cow is doing well...