Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buried

I am way behind on everything. Over the past two months we have either had guests at our house, or we've been out of town almost non-stop. We've been able to see a lot of our friends and family, which has been great, but the down side is that nothing else gets done. I am starting to think that I will never catch up on laundry. It may just swallow up our house. So anyway, here is a quick recap of the past 2 months before I go collapse in bed.

KC friends came to visit:
Josiah had Grandparent's day at school:
Levi continued to get cuter by the day. He is laughing now!
We took a family trip to the local farmstead:
Took a trip to visit my side of the family, where Josiah got to hang out with his cousins:


Levi continued to entertain us:
Went to Jason's cousin's wedding. Josiah loved the dancing! But his version of dancing is mostly people holding him while they dance.


Went to St. Louis to visit friends - went to the City Museum which was super fun. Josiah loved having more play time with friends!


Another happy Levi picture:
Went to stay with Jason's parents for a couple of days, ending with Halloween night where I took Luke Skywalker trick or treating. Yoda stayed home and slept.

There are several events I am leaving out, just for the sake of time.

In the midst of all of this fun stuff, our cats got fleas, which they brought into our house. So now they are outside cats. We treated our carpets, and also had an exterminator come and spray everything. I have been washing everything that will fit in the washing machine (adding to my laundry problem). We have been vacuuming every other day for over a month now. I have had a couple of nervous breakdowns over this, but am slowly starting to feel comfortable in our house again.

Praying for peace, rest, and sanity in the coming weeks!

No comments: