Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 27

We are nearing the end of week 27 - in the 3rd trimester and feeling good. Monday is the follow-up ultrasound, and then Friday (a week from tomorrow) is my next doctor's appointment. I'll post again as soon as we know something about the placenta and the cyst. Not too concerned about either one at this point. Just enjoying feeling good, getting out with Josiah in the great weather, and still being able to sleep on my back. Oh and lots of baby movement. Sometimes my belly moves like a wave on the ocean. He may turn out to be a surfer.

Jason bought himself a cowboy hat (so then Josiah stole his baseball hat). This hat puts him yet another step closer to becoming a farmer. In spite of myself I do like it. Maybe I will turn out to be a good farmer after all.
Things are slowly progressing with selling our house in Kansas City. The appraisal came back fine and the foundation people should begin work soon. We signed the closing docs and had them notarized and sent back in, so we are all set for the buyers to close on the 27th.

The house buying is also coming along. This week I have been calling to set up utilities here and cancel the ones at our old house. Trying to sort through all the little details, but it is all starting to seem more real!

Here's a video of Josiah singing the alphabet song. He misses the letters TUV on this video, but he really can sing the whole thing the right way. I just thought it was cute this way for blog purposes. He learned this version (complete with hammer action) from Alpha Pig on the TV show 'Super Why!' (although he calls it 'Super Wide'). Thank you public television!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi chica! You are looking great! Hang in there and keep enjoying your growing bump. I can't wait to come visit you guys in your new house too! Hurray!! Give yourself and your men a big hug from us. And keep the pictures coming!
-Genevieve

Anonymous said...

Hi chica! You are looking great! Hang in there and keep enjoying your growing bump. I can't wait to come visit you guys in your new house too! Hurray!! Give yourself and your men a big hug from us. And keep the pictures coming!
-Genevieve