Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer fun

Summer is flying by! We are loving the weather and trying to get outside as much as possible. Here are some of the things we've been up to (I'm listing the ones we have pictures for):

We visited my side of the family for July 4th.


My family came here on July 10th/11th and we were in a fishing tournament.

I took Josiah to a BBQ at his friend Isaac's house on 7/18.


Got Josiah's picture made:
http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/
To log in use my (Danita) email address and this access code: 21b44d1385

Picked some cucumbers from our garden:
Bathtime fun:



He must have been really tired, because he thought this was hysterical. I was talking to his Elmo toothbrush:



More updates soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to log in and see the pictures of Josiah on smilestore.picturepeople.com but they wanted the password. I used the code and your robinhood_dgb e-mail address.

Naomi

Jbucks007 said...

D'oh! Use this password: prayer

Let me know if it still doesn't work!