Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall fun

On October 12th we went with some friends to a cider mill/pumpkin patch/corn maze. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed some yummy apple cider and donuts!

Here's Josiah at the cider mill (he could care less about the pumpkins):
Here we are in the corn maze...
...and the pumpkin patch:Josiah & I went to visit my parents this past Sunday through Tuesday. It was good to see them and relax. Josiah got to hang out with his 2nd cousins - he was especially enamored with Addision:
We got to have lunch with my aunts and grandma one day - here's Josiah with my aunt Naomi:
Josiah now has 4 teeth - 2 on top & 2 on bottom. He is now eating Cheerios and of course loves them. He is also practicing walking (not quite on his own yet, but it won't be long!).

1 comment:

Deb and David said...

I can't believe he is almost walking by himself. He is growing up too fast.