Friday, August 29, 2008

Crawling

Josiah really took off with his crawling on Monday evening. Then on Wednesday he started pulling himself up to standing! I went to get him from his crib and he was standing up, holding onto the bars, and laughing at me. He has been trying to stand up on his own ever since. He really has no sense of fear, and has been pulling himself up on Jason or I, and then letting go!

Here he is kneeling in his crib. I tried to get him to stand up for the picture but he was too worried about getting out of his crib (a.k.a. not having to go down for a nap).
Sorry for the shaky-ness of this video, but here he is crawling to me and trying to pull himself up. He didn't quite get there in the video - I think he was too interested in the camera.

He will be walking before we know it!! Yikes!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Two posts in a week!!! Yes, I love it!! Keep them coming! I can't believe how well he is crawling. Last Friday he was barely going anywhere and this Friday he's on the move! :) YEAH Josiah!!