Monday, July 23, 2007

Yeti Sighting

Week 15...pretty much the same as week 14 except that I'm battling an annoying cold. Thankfully I am over the worst of it. Our baby is now about 4 inches long and about 1.75 ounces - about the size of a navel orange. The websites are telling me that the baby is now covered in this stuff called lanugo - which is a very fine hair that will continue to grow until week 26. With all that hair, the baby is currently a spitting image of his or her daddy!

Here's me this week...I'm sure you'll be able to see the baby soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you took my suggestion and added comments to your blog.

I am excited for the two of you. You will be great parents.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? If so, will you tell or keep it a secret?